Friday, September 5, 2008

My Scary Summer

My summer was fun. I went to Jasper with my cousin Mathew and his kid. It was scary because I am scared of wild life and we were camping out. The first night i slept in a tent but every noise would scare me. There were some birds outside of my tent, that scared me the most because I thought it was a bear or something. The next night I slept in a fifth wheel because it was raining, but for the rest of the week I slept in a tent.


We climbed a moutain it was really scary because the trail was only like three feet wide. It went straight down, on the way up i was so dizzy because I could see how steep it was with my peripheral vision. I had to stop just about 20 times going up. It was hard lots of walking and tiering. When we got up there, there was some loose rock to get somewhere where we could sit. The other's got there like nothing because they had been there every year for five years. Me it was like I froze of fear because it was a long fall, it took me like five minutes. When we were sitting there a chipmunk came, my aunty had some pumpkin seeds so i put one in my hand and held it out and to my surprize he took it.


That trip was so awesome but in the same way scary. We did lots of things like shopping, hiking everyday, and we went to the hotsprings. I loved that trip so much. I loved stopping in Edmonton to SHOP.





1 comment:

Eric Pennell said...

this story was tideous but...